Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ahhhhh.


Even though I went to bed way past my usual bed time, I slept so peacefully last night. Everything that I and many other people in the country worked so hard for, ended in the way we wanted. Barack Obama is now our president-elect and I couldn't be happier.

I was very impressed with John McCain's concession speech. Very gracious and always a gentlemen. Unfortunately, a bit disappointed in his supporters which were booing, but it's understandable.
Joe Biden will be an excellent Vice President and Michelle Obama, a great first lady. I know they will both represent our country wonderfully.
I also would like to thank MSNBC with it's great coverage without the use of holograms. Seriously CNN, that was just weird.

I'm excited to see how everything plays out between now and January 20th and can't wait to see changes taking place.

No comments: