A quick catch up...
- We moved back to Texas in December after Justin being discharged from the Army.
- We lived with his parents until June while he finished his last semester of college. He graduated in May with his degree in Hospitality Management and has been working for the DFW Marriott in Fort Worth.
- We moved to Carrollton in June only a mile or less away from Kristin and Mac.
- I started my new job with Expedia/Hotels.com in June and I love it.
- Haydrienne started attending a Montessori school in June and I'm so impressed with how much she has learned. She can even read and she's not yet 4!
Craft Critique is going great and growing all the time. We have so many exciting things in the works and we can't wait to see them come to fruition.
I think that's about it at the moment. I am trying to blog more and hopefully you will be hearing more from us. I need something to do in my lunch break.